Big news! AIIR will be announcing a game-changing new product during The Conference Board’s 16th Annual Executive Coaching Pre-conference event in NYC on March 25th! Want to be the first to know?
Visit The Conference Board’s event page to register. As event sponsors, AIIR is pleased to offer attendees 30% off registration when they use the code ARC30 at checkout.
Conference Agenda is Now Live!
The agenda is live for AIIR’s exclusive full-day team effectiveness pre-conference Team Effectiveness workshop! We are thrilled to welcome a full day of expert speakers and panelists to discuss the next frontier of your executive coaching strategy.
In this exclusive, full-day pre-conference, participants will gain:
- A deep understanding of why teams matter more than ever and how an enterprise team coaching strategy can generate robust business outcomes
- Groundbreaking team effectiveness research
- New tools and techniques for assessing and intervening with a team
- First-hand insights from an all-star panel of external and internal team coaches at some of the most dynamic organizations in the world
- Cutting-edge applied neuroscience research and its implications for the future of teams
Keynote presentations from Dr. Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic and Dr. Michael Platt
Dr. Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic, an international authority in business psychology profiling, talent management, and people analytics, will present “The Science of Teams: Evolution, Present, and Future,” which will examine the history of teams and the well-established, albeit misunderstood, science for boosting team effectiveness and unlocking team performance.
Dr. Michael Platt, a renowned neuroscientist and founder and director of the Wharton Neuroscience Initiative, will present “A New Frontier of Team Effectiveness,” in which he will share his latest research on team effectiveness, oxytocin production, neurological mirroring, and cohesion building.
Cutting edge team effectiveness science and research
Beyond keynote presentations, we are thrilled to welcome a full day of expert speakers and panelists to discuss the next frontier of your executive coaching strategy, including:
- Dr. Terrence Maltbia, Faculty Director, The Columbia University Coaching Certification Program
- Marina Cvetkovic, Vice President Strategy & Chief of Staff to the CEO, Swiss RE
- Jane Sadowsky, Senior Advisory – Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Moelis & Company
- Dr. David Yudis, Senior AIIR TE Coach
- AIIR Founder and CEO Dr. Jonathan Kirschner and more!
To register for AIIR’s pre-conference Team Effectiveness event, visit The Conference Board’s event page.
Latest posts by AIIR Consulting (see all)
- AIIR Announces Conference Board Pre-Conference Speaker Lineup - February 12, 2020
- 10 Can’t-Miss Conferences for Talent Leaders - February 3, 2020
- [On-Demand Webinar] Navigating Uncertainty: A Discussion on Coaching Successful Enterprise Leaders in 2020 - January 24, 2020