Martin Scott is an executive coach and business strategy consultant with over two decades of experience driving impact in Fortune 50 firms. He currently holds the International Coach Federation’s (ICF) Professional Coach certification and has been a presenter and panelist at coaching conferences.
As a passionate leader of people and teams, he partners with C-suite executives in deploying change capabilities, addressing gaps and growth opportunities, building talent pipelines, and delivering business impact. He is a change leader who excels in volatile/ambiguous climates, fosters innovation, and delivers customer-centric solutions.
Martin has a broad background in B2B and B2C businesses that includes leading talent strategy, creating and deploying high-potential talent programs, executive development, enterprise-wide change endeavors, and coaching all levels of leaders.
Select achievements and business impacts include
- Coached C-Suite executives of a $175M+ nonprofit; helped guide executives through enterprise-wide client/medical records digitization, multiple acquisitions, and business integrations
- Created and launched 21st Century Leadership Development Program for $568M+ nonprofit
- Serves as Consultative Coach to senior executives in $140B+ global oil/gas company, consults on transformation of leadership across global enterprise
- Led all functions for assessment, design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation of leadership curricula, including full ROI study on new coaching training courses which demonstrated better business KPIs for teams led by trained coach/leaders
- Led team creating innovative executive boot camps that bolstered bench of diverse, ready-now leaders to advance into critical business roles
- Executive Consultant for development/launch of new behaviorally anchored leadership competency model and first enterprise-wide standard curricula for leadership, inclusion/diversity/equality, and compliance training
Partner with AIIR to empower your leaders and ascend into the future.