Translate vision into success through LEADERS
Leadership is the essential ingredient for achieving lasting results. At AIIR Consulting, we believe that leadership is not a genetic gift, but something that can be cultivated and continuously developed. Through our unique combination of business psychology, formal learning, and technology, AIIR will take your global leaders for tomorrow and make them ready today.
What is AIIR Leadership Development?
Our leadership development practice is dedicated to helping organizational leaders capitalize on their leadership strengths and address critical developmental areas needed to propel leadership capabilities to the next level.
AIIR leadership development begins with establishing a clear understanding of the business drivers and strategy. We then align the leadership development program design to the organizational strategy in order to maximize and measure results.
Every AIIR leadership development program leverages our four-stage AIIR Method® to maximize the probability for the sustained behavioral change. Through a combination of coaching and formal learning, AIIR leadership development experiences are built to maximize interactivity and learning transfer.
AIIR Leadership Experiences are customized to meet the specific needs of the business. Our solutions include:
- High Potential Leadership Programs
- Leader as Coach Training
- Diversity & Inclusion Programmatics
- Leader in Transition Coaching
- Leading Change
- Globalization and Cross-Cultural Proficiency
Benefits of AIIR Leadership Development
- Stronger Talent Pipeline with Ready-Now Leaders in a Position for Success
- Increased Performance Through Productivity Gains & Stronger Management
- Becoming a More Effective Team Leader
- Stronger Relationships and Stakeholder Connections
- Increased Engagement and Morale
- Improved Executive Presence
What Makes an AIIR Leadership Development Experience Amazing?
Technology Driven Efficiency
We combine in-person and virtual modalities in order to maximize learning integration while minimizing work disruption.
We approach leadership development by combining three core approaches of 1-1 coaching, formal learning, and practical application.
Sustaining Behavioral Change